Monday, April 5, 2010

A splash of color

Josh and I were feeling motivated and excited so we decided to dive in and begin the painting of Baby Pluid's room. We chose a color called Lettuce Alone which is a yellowish-green color that I am absolutely loving! The room was a crazy dark brown color (yuck) before so the change has been so nice and the room is starting to feel so welcome and bright! I will post more pictures as we continue to transform the room!!

This is the 1st coat of the final color. We also are planning on painting all the wood and trim white.....a project for another day!
Dexter our cat who was very interested in the painting process.
Josh starting on priming the walls so we could have an easier transition from the dark brown to the awesome green!! I really like this pic, his shirt explains exactly how I feel right now with our lives and family =)

No comments:

Post a Comment