Saturday, April 17, 2010

JP's birthday

Josh turned 29 on April 5th and we both took the day off so I could treat him to a day of fun!! We woke up and went to Cracker Barrel (yup that is right) for a deliciously huge breakfast. Then we went out around town and spent time together then off to Hooters for lunch (again, yes it is true). Then we headed to a fun filled competition of bowling at RedPin downtown. I never really consider myself a competitive person but I believe I proved myself wrong. Josh beat me all 3 games and I was not super happy about it (lets just say I let him beat me since it was his birthday??) Later, we grilled him the steaks my parents got him while some friends came over and we just relaxed at the house. Anyway, I hope he had fun because I really enjoyed having a whole day to spend together.
Looking cute while kicking my butt in bowling


Big 2-9.....next year we will go big & party in Vegas!!! =)
Me, comparing myself to the bowling ball...at this point I am not quite there but I am quickly getting to that point! I love you babe!!

1 comment:

  1. can you believe both our hub's will be 30 in the next 12 months?!?! dang...luckily they snagged some young hot wives while they had the chance :) jk! but seriously...vegas next year?!?! we're in!

    ReplyDelete