Monday, November 19, 2012

Life Lately According To My iPhone



Sometimes you have a day where you need to take a trip to get some afternoon ice cream.


Friday movie night was one of my favorite nights ever. We put on our pj's, brought down our favorite pillows and blankets, ordered pizza, made popcorn & hot chocolate, and watched Tangled. Harper was so sweet and cuddled with me and was so excited and concerned about the horse in the movie. She's pretty much the best thing ever.

We currently moved this TV console out of the living room and Josh gave me 3 months to find a home for it (not the basement) or we were getting rid of it. Voila!! It's my new table in the front room to hold my holiday decor and little TV! Go me! It also doubles for a fort as you can see Paxton testing it out.


Sometimes you gotta run around naked and check out the Christmas tree. I mean, why not? We are in the beginning stages of potty training and were about to get H dressed for bed when she decided to streak through the house and take a pit stop to check out the lights. Last night we all decorated the tree watched The Grinch Stole Christmas and sang I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas playing in the background. The holidays are getting to be more and more fun as the kids get older and more into the festivities!!


If you are ANYWHERE near a Trader Joe's go there right now and buy this Cinnamon Broom. OMG my whole house smells like holiday cinnamony deliciousness!! It's amazing!

I hope everyone is getting excited for the beginning of the holiday season!! We are so excited to head to Oklahoma to enjoy lots and lots and lots and lots of good food with our family and make a stop to see some friends of ours on the way back! Hoping for safe travels for everyone and that you fill your bellies up full with good food because calories don't count on Thanksgiving, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment